As a parent and grandparents we all know how quickly the days and years go by. We treasure the sweetness of our children/grandchildren when they are little–all their expressions: serious ones, shy ones, curious ones, and happy ones. These little expressions are so unique to each child, and it’s something I always wished I could bottle up and keep forever. The Vintage Vignette Heirloom Portrait is one way you can do just that. Your child’s expression frozen in time, displayed in the most elegant and refined of interior spaces. These children’s portraits are not meant to be stored on your phone, and simply scrolled through on occasion. They are certainly not meant to live as digital files. These are meant to be a part of the story of your home, just as heirloom portraits have been throughout history, framed on your walls, to enjoy for decades and generations to come. And before long these little faces will be big and grown, and they will come back home with a little one of their own on their hip, who will point and smile at their portrait. Remark over their expression. Be transported to another time, and remember the joys of their childhood. These pieces of art will stand the test of time, and bring more joy than you can imagine. I know we can never go back in time, but we can bring a little piece of the past with us.
Heirloom Portraits are only available by appointment on specific dates. Here are the specifics of the next Heirloom Event:
• 1 child (15 minute time slot)
• 2+ children (30 minute time slot)
• $350 non-refundable sitting fee per child – due at booking (in the event your child is ill on the day of your Heirloom Event, you can pay a transfer fee to move your portrait appointment to the next scheduled Heirloom Event. If your work/personal schedule changes causing a conflict, please arrange to have a nanny, friend, or grandparent bring your child to the appointment. Sitting fees are non-refundable, and are only transferrable for certain circumstances approved by Britt, such as illness).
• Framed art purchase required for each child – due on date of your Heirloom Event
• Once framed art purchase is made you will receive digital vignette portrait images (5 per child) within 2 weeks
• Framed art final product starts at $475 per frame (museum archive cotton rag print, custom matting, custom framing with mounting hardware ready to hang)
• free shipping and white glove delivery to your doorstep (turnaround time from time of order selections is approx 8 weeks from the time of order)
🖼 Frames are made to order, meticulously crafted by hand, using archival, acid-free materials right here in the USA and are of preservation grade, meant to last
🤍 Our stunning hand torn, deckled edge prints, Eloise Folio, as well as Custom Acrylic Table Frame with deckled edge prints mounted inside, are available on our A La Carte Order Menu to purchase as “add-ons”, which most clients take advantage of as well. Aside from using them in your home, they make great gifts for grandparents- something so unique and special, they will treasure forever! Pricing and details for these a la carte items will be outlined at event. A La Carte purchases are optional.
⭐️ The next available event date will be May 21. Photos are taken at a studio location in Highwood, Il.
To reserve your appointment for our May 21 Event, CLICK HERE (if link is not active, registration hasn’t been opened yet or is full)
Booking for May 21 will be active on April 8
Would you like to get on the list to have early access booking to the next event? Get on the Early Access Waitlist!
Wardrobe is a big element to these photos. Upon booking, I will send you a list of boutiques with links, where you can find classic, formal pieces for your son or daughter. Some go-to favorites include Feltman Brothers, Pepa & Co., and Noah and Val.